Thursday, June 5, 2008

Astros Stink so it's Lego Indiana Jones Time

The Astros had another stellar offensive outing tonight so it was time to sit down with Clancy and play the new Lego Indiana Jones game on the Wii. We played a couple of levels tonight and I'm officially hooked. We still play the Lego Star Wars game regularly but I have a feeling that one will take a backseat for a few weeks. They need to keep cranking out more of these Lego-themed games. Apparently there is a Lego Batman one due out in the Fall. Btw, I did enjoy the new movie despite what others are saying. The ending is a be hokey but otherwise it was an entertaining moving and it was fun to be able to take the kiddos to see it as well.


I really don't know what to say about the Astros other than the run they had in early May was great to watch and fun while it lasted. Sad thing is that the pitching hasn't been horrible and has kept them in games which is rather unexpected. I have to think at some point the bats will wake up. But hey, it's early June and the team is above .500. If someone told me before the season started that they would be above .500 at this point, I would have been shocked.

While I'm bouncing around on this post, a belated congratulations to the Sun Devil softball squad and their impressive run to the national championship. Hopefully the Sun Devil baseball team can keep it going against Fresno State this weekend.

No comments: