Monday, March 3, 2008

Stinky Ride

I just spent an hour in this cab coming from JFK airport into the city and if the combination of smoke and body odor really bother you, then stay away from cab number 7E88. I've been in stinky cabs before, but this one is by far the worst I've ever been in. I felt sick the entire time.

It seems like in most places in the U.S., people cannot smoke in their offices, why should cab drivers be any different?

Yes, I am one of those people who whine about the smell of smoke and not ashamed to admit it. I'm the guy who always supports those no smoking laws and will continue to do so. And while I'm glad that NYC is a smoke-free city as far as restaurants and other indoor public places go, the one thing I never look forward to in this city is walking the streets having to walk past all those smokers who can't smoke indoors. Yeah I know I can't have it both ways.

No comments: